Our stock products are being manufactured in our plants continuously in order to provide you a shortest lead time as possible.
In the following table you may find typical lead times. They may vary depending on quantity and raw material availability. Some products are having an interchangeable parts.
You will receive an accurate delvery date on your order confirmation after you ordered.
|Optomechanics||Average 2 - 5 weeks*|
|Optics||Average 2 - 5 weeks*|
|Motorized Stages||Average 3 - 6 weeks*|
|System||Average 3 – 6 weeks*|
*This is an average typical lead time. For more details, please ask to: email@example.com
The stock availability for this product is limited at the moment. Please contact the sales team for more information at firstname.lastname@example.org.
Estimated average shipping time is 2 - 10 working days. For urgent shipping please contact the sales team at email@example.com. Extra charges may applies.
At this time pre-manufactured parts are already available for a quick assembly.
The typical lead times is estimated at 1 - 3 weeks after your order, depending on quantity.
You will receive an accurate delivery date on your order confirmation after you ordered.
For more details, please ask to : firstname.lastname@example.org
SGADVANCE is software for making measurements and automatically collecting data by connecting to motorized positioning devices, measuring instruments, and controllers.
Designed to work with Excel, instructions for making the measurements, the resulting measurement data and additional analysis can all be incorporated into a single spreadsheet. Using SGADVANCE makes it is possible to easily build measurement and control systems for a wide variety of measurement environments.
［Terminal Measurement Function］
● Positioning and measurement can be performed by listing and executing commands in an Excel sheet.
● Continuous process or step-by-step process can be selected.
● Use of SGTERM’s custom control scripts, “If”, “Jump”, “Loop” and “Print” in an Excel worksheet simplifies processing control.
● High speed operation can be achieved with buffering sequences in the Excel sheet before operation.
［Program Measurement Function / Excel Instruction Measurement Function ］
● Multiple repetition of positioning/measurement sequence is easily accomplished.
● Various functions are available such as manual or time-series measurement and count presetting.
● By creating Excel instruction files, both stage control and measurement with a measuring instrument can be performed simultaneously.
● Using this software in combination with motorized positioning devices offered by Sigma Koki, a positioning and measurement system can be easily configured.
● Measurement equipment or SIGMAKOKI motorized stage can be controlled separately with Excel Instruction Measurement Function.
● Program Measurement Function / Excel Instruction Measurement Function can operate multi-axis motorized stages.
● SGADVANCEE can control HIT-M and PGC-04.
◦ Measurement results are output to an Excel sheet making it easy to analyze and manage measured data.
◦ System configuration data can be saved as a “*.SGE” file, which facilitates setting of the same process again.
◦ RS232C※1/GP-IB※2/USB※3/LAN interfaces are supported.
◦ Compatible with Windows® XP/Vista/7/8/8.1※4/10.
◦ USB Key (Option) is a software key to activate SGADVANCEE on any PC.
※1 RS-232C ports are available from COM1 to COM8.
※2 As for GP-IB, only GP-IB of National Instruments Corporation is supported.
※3 USB is only supported for SHOT-302/304 series, HIT-M, FINE-01γ/503 series, and OMEC-2BG/4BG series.
※4 Conditions when used with Windows®7/8/8.1/10 are as follows.
・Administrative right is required for installation as well as execution.
・32/64 bit versions are supported. Check on our website for the latest support status.
◦ The function of SGLCES uses by SGADVANCE as +PLUS.
◦ The measurement which used more advanced measuring instruments, such as Spectororadiometers is possible.
※SGLCES was united with SGADVANCE, and replaced with SGADVANCSEE+PLUS.
▶Installing the trial version will require entering a serial number. The serial number for the trial version is shown on the download page.