Our stock products are being manufactured in our plants continuously in order to provide you a shortest lead time as possible.
In the following table you may find typical lead times. They may vary depending on quantity and raw material availability. Some products are having an interchangeable parts.
You will receive an accurate delvery date on your order confirmation after you ordered.
|Optomechanics||Average 2 - 5 weeks*|
|Optics||Average 2 - 5 weeks*|
|Motorized Stages||Average 3 - 6 weeks*|
|System||Average 3 – 6 weeks*|
*This is an average typical lead time. For more details, please ask to: email@example.com
The stock availability for this product is limited at the moment. Please contact the sales team for more information at firstname.lastname@example.org.
Estimated average shipping time is 2 - 10 working days. For urgent shipping please contact the sales team at email@example.com. Extra charges may applies.
At this time pre-manufactured parts are already available for a quick assembly.
The typical lead times is estimated at 1 - 3 weeks after your order, depending on quantity.
You will receive an accurate delivery date on your order confirmation after you ordered.
For more details, please ask to : firstname.lastname@example.org
YL-2200 gives protection against the direct irradiation of high power laser at all wavelengths. It is suitable for the safety measure of laser processing and laboratory. It is environment improvement product; carbon fiber is used as material.
◦ Protection against unexpected laser hazard such as scattering light
◦ Class 4 and high power laser compatible; no penetration against 1000W 100sec irradiation, refer to the test result below
◦ 4 eyelets, available for being hooked on the pipe of dark room
◦ Connectable design; hook and loop fastener at the both end
◦ EN12254：2010 certificated
◦ Flame-proof qualified by Japan Fire and Disaster Prevention Association
▶ Only listed size is available.
▶ Since this product is made by flame-proof carbon fiber and aluminum laminated material, it cannot be resized by cutting.