Our stock products are being manufactured in our plants continuously in order to provide you a shortest lead time as possible.
In the following table you may find typical lead times. They may vary depending on quantity and raw material availability. Some products are having an interchangeable parts.
You will receive an accurate delvery date on your order confirmation after you ordered.
|Optomechanics||Average 2 - 5 weeks*|
|Optics||Average 2 - 5 weeks*|
|Motorized Stages||Average 3 - 6 weeks*|
|System||Average 3 – 6 weeks*|
*This is an average typical lead time. For more details, please ask to: firstname.lastname@example.org
The stock availability for this product is limited at the moment. Please contact the sales team for more information at email@example.com.
Estimated average shipping time is 2 - 10 working days. For urgent shipping please contact the sales team at firstname.lastname@example.org. Extra charges may applies.
At this time pre-manufactured parts are already available for a quick assembly.
The typical lead times is estimated at 1 - 3 weeks after your order, depending on quantity.
You will receive an accurate delivery date on your order confirmation after you ordered.
For more details, please ask to : email@example.com
ZMS series are binocular microscopes which have long working distance. These can be used for making observations of sterically congested samples such as circuit boards ,or dynamic image of samples.
◦ Designed to continuously change magnification by zooming, smooth observations are fulfilled.
◦ Its longer filed of view makes it easier to make observations of uneven and complex samples.
◦ Not only standard binocular type with stand but also trinocular type with stand which has a port for connecting with camera is available. Additionally, we are preparing for trinocular type without stand for incorporating in systems.
◦ Long working distance makes it possible to contact samples with tweezers or probes.
◦ It is possible to observe in wearing glasses because folding rubber eye guards are attached to ocular lens.
▶Also, bservation unit with coaxial in high magnification are available. “OUCI-2”(W2012)
▶ The higher magnification you switch, the darker observation image will be. Please use LED Ring Illuminators when making observations. (W2060)